TOOLS: A pair of lash strips, lash glue, cuticle scissors, a q-tip and an eyeliner brush
- Squeeze a dollop of glue onto the back of your hand or a surface that you can wipe it off of after. Wait two minutes for the glue to get tacky. Dip your eyeliner brush into the glue.
- Sweep the brush along your upper lashline like you would a gel eyeliner.
- Place the dry lash strip onto the glue line. By doing it this way instead of applying the glue onto the lash strip, you are eliminating the chance for error when you try to pop the lash strip on and it hits other areas of your lid/lashes.
- With your scissors, cut a q-tip in half and use the cut end to tap along the base of the strip to secure it to the skin.
- Follow with mascara or for additional drama, trace over the base of the strip with a black liquid liner.